Monday, August 5, 2013

Reduced sensitivity with Zoom Whitespeed

My office received new whitening machine, Zoom Whitespeed, from Philips Zoom.  I had to try this upgrade since the company told me that it greatly reduces sensitivity during Zoom whitening.  I had two 15 minutes of Zoom sessions and I didn’t feel much sensitivity.  When I received Zoom treatment with my old Zoom machine, I did have more sensitivity.  With this new upgrade, the zings were so minimal; I could almost say it was no sensitivity at all.  I was just watching my favorite shows on YouTube while I was getting whitening.  My assistant is well trained to cover up the gums to prevent sensitivity.  My assistant was happy that she got a compliment from me.  After my treatment, we tried the new Zoom on one of patients who has cold sensitivity due to gum recessions.  The whitening result on her was very good.  She was even happier that the Zoom treatment didn’t give her any pain.  For a long time, she was afraid to get the treatment due to sensitivity issues.  She really liked her whiter smile after the zoom whitening.  I could say Philips Zoom Company did improve their machine to better service patients who wish to brighten their smiles.  Kudos to Philips Zoom!